JUST WAITE AND SEE!
My Blog List
The J Crew
Brinton and Amber Croff Family (ABC)
The Allen's
Seriously, so blessed!
Keith and Arianne
Rick & Tiffany Vincent
Life at the Larsen's
www.angleseyfamily.com
Bye-bye Nesquik
Worth the Waite
The Dickinson Digest
Nelson News
Em in SLC
The Ricks Family
Awaiting News...
The Crazy J's
Christensen Crazies
The Parsons Family
Cecily & Ryan
Blogger: Login to read
Our Family Blog
Walking on Sunshine
Tyler & Courtney Herd
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(6)
▼
January
(6)
Boy crazy
Snowman!
Reading time?
Some things are worth waiting for
Sleep deprived
Bread!
►
2009
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
About Me
KarenWaite
View my complete profile
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Snowman!
This over a month ago, but I figured I'd post it anyway...here's our snowman, and his proud makers!
1 comment:
A*Waite
said...
I love your big backyard!!.... and the snow man too. Looks like a fun time was had.
January 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your big backyard!!.... and the snow man too. Looks like a fun time was had.
Post a Comment