Two to go....I'm trying to make some quilts for each of the girls, and so far I've gotten one of the quilt tops done! I'm so excited to see what they look like when they are finished.
ummm, didn't you just have a baby, your third? The fact you are doing anything other that taking care of children is very impressive. Very cute quilt top, can't wait to see the others.
6 comments:
karen, way cute! black and pink are so cute together!
ummm, didn't you just have a baby, your third? The fact you are doing anything other that taking care of children is very impressive. Very cute quilt top, can't wait to see the others.
Sheesh, everyone on the Ison sid of the family, including spouses, are so talented! I feel like the odd duck.
karen, yes i did have a pattern. i got it here at Porter's. It's from The Apron Lady- she probably has a web site too!
What delicious colors!
Love your creative work.
I love seeing all your projects- too fun!
Post a Comment